1) Sign our Faithful Citizenship Statementand use it in your conversations about the upcoming elections. Download the Faithful Citizenship Statement to share with your family, friends and fellow congregants.
2) Something you can do immediately: Click here for 3 quick actions you can take right now to help stop the abuses in the prison at Waupun
3) Join one of our Task Forces. Find the WISDOM organization in your area.
4) Write to Governor Walker to express your concerns. It doesn’t have to be long or clever. Just put him on notice that you want him to take responsibility.
5) Write a Letter to the Editor of your local paper.
6) Pray for our brothers and sisters behind the bars and their families. Pray for wisdom and courage for us as we work to correct the system. Pray for all who work in Wisconsin’s criminal justice system. Pray especially for the decision makers that they take responsibility and be accountable to the people of Wisconsin.